Global Demand Generation Manager
Phonexa is seeking an experienced Demand Generation Manager to join our team in the UK Offices. Reporting directly to the CMO, and the UK Leadership team, you will work closely with our US and UK offices, acting as a key marketing & commercial link between global sales, marketing and customer support teams. With key deliverables being focused around setting up, delivering, forecasting & reporting across the paid elements of our broad lead generation campaigns, and supporting as the key liaison with UK team marketing and sales needs. You will help lead marketing efforts on content across sign ups, events, webinars, case studies, white papers etc. We’re looking for a strategic thinker that is commercially driven and obsessed with finding innovative ways of acquiring new customers, both directly and through strong nurture campaigns. This role offers a great opportunity for either an experienced agency expert, making their first move into client-side role, or someone with client-based experience looking to make their next move into an exciting, fast moving technology brand.
Join us and you’ll collaborate in a quick-thinking, fast-acting, ever-changing environment. You will have the opportunity to really implement your ideas in a global context.
- Liaison between US and UK teams, serving as key point person and project manager for UK marketing efforts
- Defining and setting up the global demand generation strategy, technology requirements
- Ownership of media budgeting, performance forecasting & reporting globally
- Analysis on digital demand generation campaign performance across all digital channels and providing consultative strategic and tactical growth optimization to deliver on pipeline targets for UK and US
- Advise go to market teams on best performing creative, formats and journeys to help ensure we are developing best in class lead and nurture campaigns globally
- Define tactics to deliver leads for various different campaign types, including product sign ups, webinars, events, whitepapers, gated content, case studies etc
- Leveraging audience insights: by persona, title, segment, region and channel to drive cost per; lead/mql/sql/customer efficiencies
- Commercial experience and clear results from Account Based Marketing
- Long and short form content creation for prospecting and nurture campaigns